Total Time: 10 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
It’s easy to spend hours cooking chilli, but it’s equally easy to spend a mere 10 minutes conjuring up an awesome, nutritious, healthy meal for the family. Take this awesome 10 Minute Healthy Chilli recipe from I Breathe I’m Hungry, for instance. At a smidge over 250 kcal per serving, its ingredients are super simple yet nutritious, healthy and packed with flavour.
Makes 4 servings
- 450 grams lean ground beef (or turkey)
- 1 tsp ground cumin
- 1 tsp ground coriander
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne (optional)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 130 grams prepared salsa
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a medium saucepan, combine the ground beef and all of the spices.
- When the meat is cooked through, add your salsa.
- Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Optional garnishes: red onion, parsley, avocado, lime, cheese, sour cream, corn, peppers
Recipe and photo courtesy of I Breathe I’m Hungry