Total Time: 35 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
If you haven’t experienced Green Tea Ice Cream yet then please add it to your bucket list as it’s simply the best ice cream in the world. It’s super hard to find, so here’s an amazing healthy home recipe for you.
- 1kg Fat Free Greek Yogurt
- 500 ml Organic Half and Half
- 2 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 6 drops Lemon Flavor
- 2 cups Stevia in the Raw
- 3 tsp Organic Matcha Green Tea Powder
- 1 tsp Xanthan Gum
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- Freeze your ice cream maker bowl for 24 hours.
- In a stand mixer bowl with whisk attachment, add the yogurt, half and half, vanilla extract and lemon flavour. Whisk on medium speed.
- In a medium-sized bowl, whisk together the stevia in the raw, matcha powder, xanthan gum and salt.
- Slowly dash the dry ingredients into the whisking stand mixer. When all is incorporated, increase the speed to medium-high.
- Take the bowl off the mixer, cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for 24 hours.
- The next day, place the frozen ice cream bowl onto the ice cream machine and turn the machine on.
- Pour the refrigerated mixture into the spinning ice cream bowl and churn for until soft-serve consistency.
- Scoop the ice cream into a freezer-proof container and freeze for ~2 hours, or until the texture is as firm as you like it.
- Scoop into bowls and serve!
Recipe and photo courtesy of Desserts With Benefits