Total Time: 10 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
Cooking shrimp is a lot easier than you think and you can make this super healthy salad in rapid time.
- 3 wooden skewers
- Mixed lettuce leaves of your choice
- 200g broccoli
- Balsamic vinegar
- To prepare the marinade, finely chop the chillies (remove the seeds if you don’t want it to be too spicy), add all marinade ingredients to a small bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Mix in the shrimp and place in the fridge for 5-10 minutes whilst you prepare everything else.
- Skewer the shrimp and grill on a high heat for 5-10 minutes, turning occasionally until completely pink.
- Steam the broccoli for 5-10 minutes whilst the shrimp are cooking and prepare the salad by placing the lettuce leaves in a bowl with the other vegetables and tossing with a splash of balsamic vinegar.
- Once cooked, add the shrimp, the broccoli and the beetroot to the salad.
Tips & Alternatives
If the shrimp does not cook thoroughly under the grill, boil a pan of water and drop the shrimp inside for about 1 minute until completely pink.