Total Time: 5 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
This healthy Greek Yogurt Granola is super easy to make, tastes amazing and is ideal for satisfying a craving for something sweet.
It’s a version of what’s commonly found in coffee shops and supermarkets but we’ve used healthier ingredients so it’s lower in calories.
The main change is that we’ve used a very simple, homemade granola which is much better than using a pre-packaged granola as they are often loaded with sugar and other unhealthy additives.
- 200g fat free Greek yoghurt (Fage’s Total Zero is difficult to beat)
- 100g fresh mango
- 25g raw, chopped nuts
- 2 tsp honey
Yogurt Granola Directions
- Mash up the mango by either using a pestle & mortar or using a blender until it turns into a puree
- In a medium sized glass spoon all of the mango in first
- Add half of the fat free Greek yoghurt ensuring it sits on top of the mango without mixing
- Drizzle in all of the honey to create a nice layer touching the sides of the glass with a couple of streaks
- Spoon in the remainder of the Greek yoghurt
- To make the granola, simply chop up some quality, raw nuts.
- Sprinkle the granola on top of the yogurt and voila!
Tips & alternatives
Most nuts and seeds are pretty similar in calories so you could use anything you like. For the one in the photo we used cashew nuts, almonds, walnuts and pumpkin seeds.
You could always use a packaged granola, however, most have added sugar and aren’t as healthy as raw nuts. Chopping up a few nuts takes only a couple of minutes so there’s no excuse for not taking the time to make your own good quality, healthy homemade granola. Why not make a batch and store it for later?
If you like this Yogurt Granola recipe, we have lots of similar recipes in our archives so head over to our healthy snacks section for a wee browse 🙂