Total Time: 5 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
The lack of decent keto cereal is a bit of a challenge for anyone following a keto diet, especially in Dubai & the UAE. For some of us, giving up that oatmeal or cereal in the morning was one of the more difficult shifts into a lower carb, healthier lifestyle.
Fear not, the problem has now been solved as an awesome keto friendly cereal is now available in the UAE courtesy of the awesome team over at Adapt Your Life.
A unique blend of nuts and fiber, both options are low in carbs, grain free, seed free with NO added sugars.
With 13 healthy servings in each bag, Adapt Meal checks all the boxes and meets all the stringent guidelines of the keto or low-carb lifestyle as per Dr. Westman to bring cereal back to low-carb living!
Available in both original and choc chip, there is definitely a bag to suit you! Not only are these bags of awesome good as cereals, they can be used in many other ways too!
And here’s a super simple guide on how to make an awesome keto cereal within 5 minutes flat!!!
Keto Cereal Ingredients
- Adapt Keto Cereal (2 heaped tablespoons 30g)
- Sugar Free Almond milk (We recommend Alpro)
- Double / heavy cream
- 50g of blueberries and/or raspberries
- Pour a the almond milk and cream into a bowl
- Add the Adapt Keto Cereal and stir
- Top with a dash of cinnamon and your berries of choice
Watch the video
Tips and alternatives
- Net carbs with blueberries is 15.5g carbs – 6.6g fibre = 8.9g.
- If this is too high for your macros, you can improve this by using only raspberries as the total carbs are slightly lower and the fibre is slightly higher.
- To thicken add additional Keto Cereal, for a thinner consistency, add additional liquid.
- Can be served hot or cold.