Total Time: 5 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
Roast beef is pretty much a British institution and can easily feature in any healthy diet and this roast beef and horseradish wrap is simply awesome for a quick working lunch. If you opt for a lean cut of beef you’re getting high protein, low carb, low fat nutrition so if used in the right way it can be great for weight loss. This is especially true for guys as red meat is a known testosterone booster and high testosterone is associated with more efficient fat loss and management.
- 1 wholewheat tortilla (109 kcal)*
- 3 slices of lean roast beef (86 kcal)*
- 1 tbsp light mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp horse radish sauce
- Handful of lettuce leaves of your choice
- 1 medium sized tomato, chopped
*we include the calories for these ingredients so you can try to find something similar so the calorie content of the recipe is matched.
- Mix the mayo and horseradish in a bowl and spread on one side of the tortilla
- Add the other ingredients, fold the outer edges of the tortilla then roll
Tips & Alternatives
Wrap in foil and keep in the fridge if you’re preparing for the next day.
image credits: www.culinaryhobbyist.com