Total Time: 10 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
This Simple Vegan Antipasto Salad is ideal as a side and so tasty it’s definitely worth a try.
Makes 6 servings
- Juice of 1/2 a
- 2 tablespoons almond
- 3 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons of the ‘olive brine’
1/4 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 small head of cauliflower, stem/leaves removed, halved then remove the core
- 4 leaves of Swiss Chard, thinly sliced (including stem)
- 1 large red pepper, stem/seeds removed, small chopped
- 100g cup mixed deli olives, sliced
- 1/2 cup basil chiffonade (stack the basil leaves, roll them up like a cigar and make thin slices)
- 75g cup pine nuts
- To make the dressing whisk the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and set aside.
- Chop the cauliflower into florets, then break apart those florets with your fingers into a large bowl (smaller cauliflower pieces lend to a good ‘mouth feel’ for the overall salad).
- Add remaining ingredients and toss until everything is evenly mixed.
- Drizzle dressing over salad and give it one more toss.
Photo and recipe courtesy of Feed Your Skull, an awesome site packed with quality, vegan recipes.