Total Time: 10 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
Avocado’s have an unusually high monounsaturated fat content (good fats) compared to other fruits and are packed with disease fighting nutrients making this tasty fruit one of the world’s superfoods. This awesome vegetarian wrap is packed with healthy ingredients and uses black beans to bump up the protein content.
- 2 medium sized tomatoes, deseeded and diced
- 100g black beans, drained
- ½ avocado, peeled and sliced
- 1 tsp tabasco sauce
- 1 wholewheat tortilla (109 kcal)
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1 tsp freshly squeezed lemon juice
- Handful rocket (or lettuce leaves of your choice)
- 50g fat free Greek yoghurt
- In a bowl mix the beans, tomatoes, tabasco, garlic, olive oil, lemon juice with a pinch of salt and pepper.
- In the centre of the tortilla, spread the Greek yoghurt in a thin strip around 1 inch thick.
- Lay the rocket on top of the Greek yoghurt and spoon the main mixture on top.
- Fold in the edges of the tortilla and roll into a tight wrap.