Total Time: 30 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
This super quick and easy to make Teriyaki Salmon recipe is going to be a hit to your family. It’s amazing how much flavour the salmon takes on after just a few minutes of this sweet and salty marinade.
Makes 6 servings
- 2 tablespoons low-sodium teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 4 teaspoons chopped garlic, divided
- 1 teaspoon grated ginger
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil
- 6 salmon fillets (about 700 grams)
- 450 grams brussels sprouts, halved if large
- 1 tablespoon canola oil, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, divided
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
- Vegetable oil cooking spray
- 250 grams shiitake mushrooms, thickly sliced
- Position rack in middle of oven; heat oven to 450°F.
- In a bowl, combine teriyaki sauce, honey, vinegar, 1 teaspoon garlic, ginger and sesame oil.
- Place salmon in a shallow dish; sprinkle with 1 1/2 tablespoon teriyaki mixture; marinate 15 minutes.
- In a second bowl, toss brussels sprouts with 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, 1/2 tablespoon canola oil, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Coat a rimmed sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Spread brussels sprouts in pan in a single layer; roast until light brown, 5 minutes.
- In second bowl, toss mushrooms with remaining 1/2 tablespoon canola oil, 1 1/2 teaspoon garlic, 1/4 teaspoon salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper.
- Move brussels sprouts to center of pan; top with salmon; place mushrooms in pan around edges; roast, stirring mushrooms occasionally, until salmon is just cooked through, 8 to 10 minutes.
- Top salmon with remaining teriyaki mixture; serve over Brussels sprouts and mushrooms.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Epicurious