Total Time: 5 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
Ideal for summer, this super quick and super awesome, simple, nutritious tuna, olive & feta salad is perfect for anyone looking for a healthy, balanced lunch! Enjoy!
- 1 can tuna in springwater, drained (146 kcal)
- Handful mixed lettuce leaves of your choice
- Handful salad vegetables of your choice, chopped (e.g. onion, bell pepper, tomato)
- 50g green or black pitted olives
- 50g feta cheese
- Balsamic vinegar
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Add the lettuce leaves and vegetables to a bowl, splash on a small amount of balsamic vinegar & toss the salad
- Add the tuna, feta cheese and season with freshly ground black pepper
Tips & Alternatives
If you’re making this for work, make sure you keep the tuna and balsamic vinegar separate to the rest of the salad stuff to ensure your salad doesn’t spoil.