Total Time: 10 minutes
|Nutritional per serving|
Love beans? We do too and this awesome Vegan Three Bean Dip is most definitely worthy of a place in our healthy recipes archives! Serve it with a few tortilla chips, fresh vegetables or with your choice of healthy bread and it’s perfect for parties and weekend gatherings.
Makes 6 servings
• 1 can 3-bean salad, drained and rinsed
• 60 grams of unsweetened plain soy yogurt (or your favourite plain yogurt)
• 2 teaspoons chilli powder
• 1/2 teaspoon cumin powder
• 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
• 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
• 1/8 teaspoon cayenne powder
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 3 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- Add ingredients to a food processor and blend until dip-like. Scrape down the sides as needed.
- Add ingredients to a large bowl and mash with a fork or potato masher.
Tips & Alternatives
As an alternative to canned beans, you could use any type of dried bean, cooked as per the instructions, but enough to weigh around 400g.
Recipe and photo courtesy of Feedyourskull